These easy to use printable money counting sheets will help even the youngest of students begin to foster an understanding of money value and coin identification. Simply print out and laminate so you can use them again and again!
Includes: 6 PDF pages of 11 cards with coin names and 11 cards with no coin names (includes 4 penny cards, 2 nickel cards, 4 dime cards, and 1 quarter)
Instructions for use:
- Print the pages.
- Laminate and cut out cards (pages 3-4).
- Use for dry erase practice in adding and counting the value of coins or one-to-one correspondence.
Some ways to use:
- Count the number of coins by touching each one then writing the number in the space below.
- Match coins over the pictures then move them into the space below.
- Match coins over the pictures, then count the value of the coins and write in the space below.
- Count the value of the coins pictured and write in the space below.
- *Write the type of coin below the picture and write the value in the space below.
*Most challenging option