Starting your student on reading was never easier with this collection of leveled sight word flip books! Start off with “I Can See”, and move from Book A to Z at your student’s pace.
Along with easy-to-follow dotted sentences, this easy sight word flip books teach one-to-one correspondence as well as connect word identification to the student’s own world. After finishing each book, students can read by themselves or with help from a more proficient reader. The possibilities are endless for these printable sight word books!
Students will love the chance to share this personalized reader with parents and friends. With space to either glue photos or to illustrate their own, this sight word reader helps students to understand the function of everyday items. Lead your preschooler through 2nd grade students through this sight word book where illustrations and sentences come alive!
In this leveled sight word book collection, you will find:
Book Titles with Focus Sight Words
- Book A: “I Can See” – I, can, see (pg 3-7)
- Book B: “I Was A” – a, was (pg 8-11)
- Book C: “Where Can I Go?” – go, in, the (pg 12-15)
- Book D: “You and Me” – and, at (pg 16-19)
- Book E: “What is it For?” – for, like (pg 20-22)
- Book F: “This is My” – is, my (pg 23-28)
- Book G: “We Will Not” – not, we (pg 29-32)
- Book H: “We Will Go To” – to, or (pg 33-35)
- Book I: “Come With Me” – come, with (pg 36-38)
- Book J: “You” – you (pg 39-41)
- Book K: “What Can I Be?” – what (pg 42-44)
- Book L: “How Are You?” – how, are (pg 45-47)
- Book M: “This Will Be” – this, will
- Book N: “My Rhyme Book” – be, she
- Book O: “He” – he, all
- Book P: “Sally Saw the Sea” – said
- Book Q: “Do I?” – do, no
- Book R: “It Can Go Up or Down?” – down
- Book S: “Can I Have It?” – have, out
- Book T: “Off They Go” – off, they
- Book U: “At the Store” – take, went
- Book V: “What Happens Next?” – first, next
- Book W: “Where Were You?” – were, into
- Book X: “Here and There” – there
- Book Y: “Hide and Seek” – saw, where
- Book Z: “Bugs Can Bug Me!” – make, away
Printing Instructions: Print single-sided (black and white will use less color ink!)
Binding Instructions: After filling out and completing each page as desired, cut out each page and staple on the left.