If you have been searching for a minimalist and easy-to-fill-out layout, this homeschool planning bundle is for you! Here you will find everything you need to get started on the road to homeschooling. From choosing homeschooling styles, to selecting the best-fitting curriculums, and finally to putting it all down on paper, you will be able to imagine your weeks with excitement and confidence.
I’ve put this homeschool planning bundle together for your convenience so you don’t have to figure it all out on your own!
- Choosing a Curriculum: Brainstorming Worksheets PDF
- Teacher’s Binder Cover (in color) PDF
- School Year Calendar with Notable Dates and Holidays PDF
- Weekly Homeschool Planner PDF
- Lesson Plan Template (in color) PDF with Editable Link
Not only will you feel organized and prepared, you will have FUN getting there! Grab a cup of coffee and your favorite pen and get planning!
The Lesson Plan template comes with a link to the Google Doc within the PDF document. If you desire to edit the lesson plan template to make it your own, follow the link, hit “Make a Copy” under FILE, then edit as you wish!
- Each year, I design a teacher binder cover with a Bible verse that I want on my heart for the entire year – This year’s verse is Psalms 34:11: “Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”
- Included on the list of Notable Dates are Pi Day, National Lemonade Day, and more in addition to well-known holidays!
- I recommend starting with the “Choosing a Curriculum” worksheets, even if this is not your first year homeschooling – It will help you in spelling out why you are homeschooling and what will work for your each of your students.
- The Weekly Homeschool Planner includes space for field trips, key Bible verses, specific goals for the week, and notes for each subject!
- My lesson plan template is a place to organize your thoughts as you map out the bigger picture of the school year – You can be specific here or leave it generalized to save room for spontaneous learning at your students’ own pace.